Cancel an appointment to view Land Charges records

Please use this service to cancel an existing appointment to look at the highway and common land and town or village green records.

In accordance with our responsibility under Data Protection legislation, you should be aware that the personal information that you are giving, will be held and may be passed to other Services of the Council, so that you are provided with the best possible support.

The information may be passed to external individuals or organizations, but only where this is essential to provide the service or there is a legal obligation to do so.

What you will need

  • Your original booking reference number (optional)